• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Asking what PC SPECS.

Reaction score
im planning to buy/build a PC (desktop) that can run 24/7 for my cctv cameras. budget around 300-400$. i need cpu itself + monitor.

thanks! :D

note:
im planning to use 2tb hard disk.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A monitor and 2TB hard drive are a combined $300. Good luck.

Reaction score
dont include the 2tb hdd in the 300-400$ budget.

@EliteGM- desktop package. not only the processor. >.< can i run cctv camera using processor only? :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're saying you need the 'cpu + monitor'. CPU =/= PC.

I don't know how intensive cctv cameras are but I doubt you'll need a dedicated gpu, so that's out of the way. Why don't you ask a cctv company for advice? If they sell them, they'll probably know what runs 'em.

Reaction score
To run a CCTV network you don't really need anything, unless you're talking about a large scale of 20+ cameras.

Almost any dual-core CPU with about 1GB of RAM is all you need really, it won't be doing anything other than simply viewing the camera feeds.

Back