Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Asmodian vs Asmodian or Elyos vs Elyos it's possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For a long time I've been thinking about trying to break this Aion faction issue to try to bring Lineage II players to play Aion. Has anyone tried this in code? I want to do it but I don't know where to start.
Imagine the arena of Pandaemonium. Now imagine the whole map like this, where an asmodian can attack and be attacked by another asmodian and the same for the Elyos.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

I'd recommend looking at the ffa script to see how they toggle players into enemies and then it's just a matter of spawning objects to block of areas you don't want people to go to.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

I'd recommend looking at the ffa script to see how they toggle players into enemies and then it's just a matter of spawning objects to block of areas you don't want people to go to.
I'm looking for this script. Which folder? What is the name of the script?

Upvote 0
Back