• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Atlas MU | Season 15 | No Rebirth | 50x |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# About
Welcome to Atlas MU Online Season 15 Episode 1-3 - No Rebirth 50x
Grand opening at 11 of December.
New character Slayer with new skills, new items, new pet horse, new map abyss atlans and more.
Atlas MU Online is a free, private and long term server.
We promise to offer our players the best gaming experience and server update to any new MuOnline Season with out any account loss.
The real and fair MuOnline gameplay only at Atlasmu.com
Registration and downloads will be available 1 day before grand opening!

# Server info:
+ Experience: 50X
+ Master Experience: 20X
+ Majestic Experience: 10X
+ Drop: 70%
+ All classes available level 1
+ Resets: OFF
+ Spots in all low level maps (locations are in minimap)

# Website features:
+ Ticket Support System
+ Roulette System
+ Referral system
+ Vote Reward System (Get free WCoin by vote / 12H Delay)

# How to get Ruud?
+ Join events (Blood Castle, Devil Square, Mini Games...)
+ Destroy the invadors!
+ Defeat the BOSS!
+ Play Roulette

# How to get Jewels?
+ Normal Monster (UP) : Medium
+ Medals/Boxes : Easy
+ Invasion: Medium
+ Events / Mini Games: Easy

# How to Get free WCoins?
+ Referral system : 600 (Player need to reach 400Lvl to get the reward)
+ Vote reward : 10
+ Blood Castle: 12
+ Devil Square: 12
+ Chaos Castle: 16
+ Crywolf: 70
+ Nightmare Kill: 50
+ Illusion Temple: 20
+ Dopple Ganger: 10
+ Imperial Event: 14

# How to Get Goblin Points ?
+ By Online Time: 10 GP / 1 Hour

# Season 15 update brings:
+ New character Slayer
+ New Wings for Slayer, Wings of Silence
+ New MUUN Desmodus for Slayer
+ New Map: Abyss Atlans, Scorched Canyon
+ New Monsters for Map Scorched Canyon
+ New Mastery Weapons and Items for all classes
+ New UI for Item Upgrade System
+ New pet, Ghost Horse
+ New Items 4th and 5th (Soul, Blue Eye) for Rune Wizard
+ New Mastery Weapons for Rune Wizard

# Community:
Discord
Forum

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Zen/jewels drop too low for the season needs. To compensate that problema they added box and sealed box that drops jewels (and ruuds). They prentend you warp every hour to open boxes with keys and drop them. Real fun, LMAO.

PD: if you complain about that even with facts, you'll end up banned (and being accused of being part of another server trying to cause trouble)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zen/jewels drop too low for the season needs. To compensate that problema they added box and sealed box that drops jewels (and ruuds). They prentend you warp every hour to open boxes with keys and drop them. Real fun, LMAO.

PD: if you complain about that even with facts, you'll end up banned (and being accused of being part of another server trying to cause trouble)
Excuse me but you came at discord channel to tell us how the game should be played and not to share your opinions , we respect your opinion but you dont respect ours , people in the server actually says that the jewel drop is too high and zen also but for some reason you think the opposite . Please move on to another server and dont post no sense comments.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no one said that, community was actually supporting my opinion and you just threat them with ban if they support me. I have proff of that so please don't lie. Of course im leaving im just warning others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is a joke and the fact that you didnt have an open beta shows. The issues you had on launch yesterday are way too many to even start listing them all, but they surely did make the game unplayable to me and others. The only thing i can give it to you is that one of your gms "Natoli" is an amazing guy, probably the most capable on your staff, you should listen to him more.

Now the reason i chose to comment here is that, you advertise on your site that you're using the ICGN latest files. Both atlasmu, and another server that launched a day later gamer4life, had the same issues, same bugs. You didn't even care to go through the files, to check the rates, the item drops, the skills etc. If you're using a preset compilation of files, please at least try to work on it otherwise you look like a joke, and you bring a bad name to the mu online private server community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Atlas MU, alias MU Medal. they dont know how to config jewel drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is a joke and the fact that you didnt have an open beta shows. The issues you had on launch yesterday are way too many to even start listing them all, but they surely did make the game unplayable to me and others. The only thing i can give it to you is that one of your gms "Natoli" is an amazing guy, probably the most capable on your staff, you should listen to him more. Now the reason i chose to comment here is that, you advertise on your site that you're using the ICGN latest files. Both atlasmu, and another server that launched a day later gamer4life, had the same issues, same bugs. You didn't even care to go through the files, to check the rates, the item drops, the skills etc. If you're using a preset compilation of files, please at least try to work on it otherwise you look like a joke, and you bring a bad name to the mu online private server community.
Wow so much hate , please go back to your miserable server my friend and dont try to make other servers to look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back