Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AuditionCMD Version 8.2 Testing and Creating A New Game Laucher tool

Reaction score
Hi to all,finnally release all new stuff! nice daisuko about 8.1 server files in local machine but need find a way to use it for private server. in my case working using BAKE ICE soft and creating a new patcher. i find a other good version 8.2 and testing in this moment. if all work correctly in few day open again my own server AUDITIONCMD,later i upload and share the server files,alot working here to decompile and create a new patcher.Here leave a few videos no good sound but working all FAM,GUITAR MODE,SPACE PANG PANG,CRAZY 9,Just bug in Fam Office some missing tables and new codes in Auditiongameserve.exe

AuditionCMD 2012 Crazy9

AuditionCMD 2012 Video Shop 8.2

AuditionCMD 2012 SpacePangPang

AuditionCMD 2012 Lobby Check in

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend Matrixane nice meeting since version 8.1, 8.2, are still testing ... and I'm also working with the latest version TollFree without pay, but I still have things to develop and work, sharing good material ragezone whole Family! .. Greetings and a good day I have Vostros! ....
* LML If you need help with your Server be happy to help! .. I also provided what I do, but as yet I have no money for my new Server Latino!.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eso no es problema de querer unirte a AuditionCMD y viendo que tenes algo de conocimiento podrias unirte a mi staff siempre necesitamos gente que tenga ganas de hacer proyecto principalmente desarrolladores de audition. veo que tu dominio de foro es "com.ar" y tenes varias datas sobre juegos de la empresa que mas me odia! :8: sin decir nombres, nosotros ya estamos en la etapa final para el dia 1 de noviembre estaremos listo con el nuevo patcher redireccionado. aca mi fb aca el fb del servidor

Agregame y charlamos amigo. Saludos

Are you going to release the patcher? or no?

Reaction score
the patcher not is free buddy. keydata.dat is only for 127.0.0.1 version free. if u need change this ip and change au.inf to some ip vps. need pay. me not have that tool. in my case i need pay for do it. i have keydata binding to my vps ip. Sorry i can share that.

Reaction score
1.JPG - AuditionCMD  Version 8.2 Testing and Creating A New Game Laucher tool - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - AuditionCMD  Version 8.2 Testing and Creating A New Game Laucher tool - RaGEZONE Forums

if u wan do this. i pay 400 usd via western union for licence 2 years. keydata binded at one ip. in china the price is 2500 RMB for month, alot money earn the private servers in china. here a less earning some case free for all. no it same thing like 3.25. talk for private if u wan it.Good Luck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 116760View attachment 116761

if u wan do this. i pay 400 usd via western union for licence 2 years. keydata binded at one ip. in china the price is 2500 RMB for month, alot money earn the private servers in china. here a less earning some case free for all. no it same thing like 3.25. talk for private if u wan it.Good Luck

I sent you a PM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the patcher not is free buddy. keydata.dat is only for 127.0.0.1 version free. if u need change this ip and change au.inf to some ip vps. need pay. me not have that tool. in my case i need pay for do it. i have keydata binding to my vps ip. Sorry i can share that.

Allready cracked the UUkeydata - was a work of 1 hour..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Matrixane, please let me how to custom music. i was unpack 009.acv and add my music, but not work. seem new music in other file. When i check in music.slk in sever that song: I Cry - LeAnne ( and in game ). But not have in list of 009.acv. What should i do?

Song here u can listen and check it in game.

Love u!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client reads the files(avatar.slk , music.slk, etc.. generally the scripts) inside 000.acv . As for why you can't unpack its due to the special encryption it has where only the client itself can read the encryption . If you want the unpack version of the 000.acv / change the files inside i think you have to pay ?Unless you want to find the encryption and make your own unpacker. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you've unpack 000.acv file, so you know it is inside. I guess you know and tools unpack it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't really have the unpack version of 000.acv but i have other version unpack 000.acv so i roughly know whats inside that acv file . if you want to know the tbm file for the song(LeAnne - I Cry) , it is c2060.tbm

Reaction score
i think the problem is using the landers tools can read only one of new acv encripted files 000.acv, the songlist avatarlist and more scripts is inside 000.acv not use like 009.acv or 030.acv like 3.25 . need a new tool for unpack a new 000.acv about the errors in the songlist or in the game modes. need study more about gameserver and functions. hard for the moment talk about a full 8.2 , only the author selling full server files. here is all free for share. Good Luck!

Back