Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Batman - The Dark Knight Tag

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BATMAN
THE DARK KNIGHT

Intro:
I like this render a lot. So a second signature on it. I think I'll use it as my own tag.

SIGNATURE

iNs@nE - Batman - The Dark Knight Tag - RaGEZONE Forums

Technique:
90% of the tag is painted. 1 C4D was placed at the back. Entire background was painted. Color re-mods done to Batman to fit in with the rest of the scenario.

Idea Behind The Tag:
I wanted to show the internal aggression and rage that Batman faces when he is set to deal with an adversary like Joker who has nothing to lose or can be hurt in anyway.

Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended, Wacom Cintiq 12WX.

Hope you all like it.

Regards,
- Wyk

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
way better than i can totally do

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I would say a 7/10.
Over contrasted and the flames stand out more then Batman which so should not happen.
Also, he doesn't really seem to fit into the signature. its like you made a bg, put the render on and did a few color changes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I would say a 7/10.
Over contrasted and the flames stand out more then Batman which so should not happen.
Also, he doesn't really seem to fit into the signature. its like you made a bg, put the render on and did a few color changes.

What resolution you on???? 0.o ...

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well,
is pretty good,
I love that movie,
nice job
should make me one with the Joker
;)

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, Just kinda plain to the left and right of the c4d's and renders. Other than that it look's great. May I have the render?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with it - it looks amazing!

Back