Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beginner... Like really xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just joined here on RZ. Interested in starting my own server. This server is honestly going to test ALOT of patience with me and I think that I will be up to the challenge! My true intentions on this project is just merely a hobby. To see if I can and keep me occupied. Possibly just something for myself and friends to enjoy playing with. My computer skill level is sub par at best, yet I am going to have fun in this adventure! Also new to forums. I normally just download and play kind of person. I am going to search around in the development section on where to begin and kind of roll with it lol. If anyone would like to comment here as a COMPLETE beginning place, please feel free. Any help is kindly appreciated and will be read and I will comment back ASAP. Again this is a hobby thing and I just want to learn a lil as well as have fun in the process. I've played the game for years and I just want to see a different side of it! Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to getting to meet you all! Feel free to message me on discord if that helps

Back