Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Berserk The Anime & Manga

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a realy cool anime such a shame that you need to get the end on manga T.T
I would love them to finish it in anime.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well the manga is planned for 3 more years LOL

at any rate i would love a conclusion to the anime couse it only handles about the first 6 or 7 chapters from the mange o_O and there are 26 now or so maybe 27 (kinda outdated in this)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that might be the case but it will be very hard cuz the japs are very estrict and difficult to change minds so it will be very difficult to get them to make an anime again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anime is the best and first I have see....I like that long sword, blood, and of coures all that dark aura

manga I didnt read...i trying to do this half a year:p I only know ..thats is diffrent form anime

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I enjoyed the manga much more than the anime, which I saw first. Considering the anime only picked up from somewhere around volumes 3-13 and they're currently on what? Volume 31?

The anime just had too many factors missing with made the early sections of the manga enjoyable or shed light on more of Gutts' past and how the eclipse came about. Without reading the manga, you honestly have no idea why Gutts doesn't like being touched in the anime.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Omg'Z upload it lol I have never seen this anime before x.X and I want to so bad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have seen the anime and its pretty unfinished they let a open ending and nevver explain somethings that are suposely explained in the manga the bad thing is i have never find a way to get the manga of this for free xD maybe its posible to find it but i am too lazy to read the thing in my pc screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think we will see another anime for berserk, if there is enough interest then surely it would be possible. or if someone feels like producing it again. like evangelion for example, after 10 years its getting new material, and some other series (like kanon 2006, due to fans demanding it), so i think it might start a trend of revisiting some popular series... plus i think the world market might affect production too, as some series are extremely popular in other places then japan

but hopefully it will be animated again

Back