Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have found some good Internet Security Suites, but i don't know which one is the best and easy to use
So i will need to have your opinion

List of Internet Security Suites

Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2009
Norton Internet Security 2009 Beta
Norton Anti-Virus 2009 Gaming Edition
Zone Alarm​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm using Norton Antivirus. Its good till now.. All internet securities are most likely the same except for their sensetivity to the virus. They still weak when it comes to a huge virus.. So yeah.. Good luck in finding one of your choices.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Personally, they all do relativly the same job at the same standard. They just use different resources and perform differently. If your going for performance on your computer then 'ESET Smart Security Business Edition' will work wonders for you as it uses little resources and low cpu usage. If you look around in this section you'll proabably find a few huge threads arguging which is the best.

Lewis.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kaspersky is the best of the list.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Kaspersky has excellent security but is pretty annoying to constantly have online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back