• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best series you've watched?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like the shows:

Big Bang Theory - Its really funny and cool

Burn Notice - It has alot of action and cool cia spy stuff

Toxic998

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
My all time favourite was The Sopranos.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like the shows:

Big Bang Theory - Its really funny and cool

Burn Notice - It has alot of action and cool cia spy stuff

Toxic998

Way to necro a year old thread....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A lot of my friends say that Breaking Bad is an AWESOME show, and that they all recommend for me to begin watching the series.

I don't understand why no one here likes Entourage, it was the best series I've ever watched and I was actually a bit sad when I was finished with all eight seasons.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of my friends say that Breaking Bad is an AWESOME show, and that they all recommend for me to begin watching the series.

I don't understand why no one here likes Entourage, it was the best series I've ever watched and I was actually a bit sad when I was finished with all eight seasons.

If you "like" Entourage, you'll love Breaking Bad so much you wish you could have sex with your TV.

Reaction score
South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Blue Mountain State, How I Met Your Mother

Last edited:
Back