Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link below is a similar game created in cocos in lua
i will not be providing help with this. this is more a learning/base starting point

cocos2d-x engine version 3.10 lua version 5.1

You can compile the project by opening the Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln file.

The cocos2d-x engine has been added to the latest version of the project, which may be directly compiled. Run F5 directly by opening Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln. Update 5 for Visual Studio 2013 is necessary!

ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
THIS IS COCOS2D NOT UNITY3D.
link off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the same version as the op.

u have any idea how to fix errors in unity for this project?

Link below is a similar game created in cocos in lua
i will not be providing help with this. this is more a learning/base starting point

cocos2d-x engine version 3.10 lua version 5.1

You can compile the project by opening the Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln file.

The cocos2d-x engine has been added to the latest version of the project, which may be directly compiled. Run F5 directly by opening Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln. Update 5 for Visual Studio 2013 is necessary!

ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
THIS IS COCOS2D NOT UNITY3D.
there is any networking system in this project ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if download is not available. then people are not resharing
as for unity errors, post them here and ill have a look

I am not sure if this is the same version as the op.
this share is the only link i could find from the web, there is no other link working that i could find.
the post prior i did ask who ever downloads to reshare the file as i was having difficulty

this is correct thank you for posting the github link i meant to post that as a backup, now as i could not find anything active for unity, i sourced this from github. yes its not unity, i know its basic. but its better than no source to work on. if you need help then im sure the creator can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if download is not available. then people are not resharing
image (1) - Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS - RaGEZONE Forums

as for unity errors, post them here and ill have a look

this share is the only link i could find from the web, there is no other link working that i could find.
the post prior i did ask who ever downloads to reshare the file as i was having difficulty

this is correct thank you for posting the github link i meant to post that as a backup, now as i could not find anything active for unity, i sourced this from github. yes its not unity, i know its basic. but its better than no source to work on. if you need help then im sure the creator can help.
can u help me to fix this errors please i really need this project

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have working link for this project but i got some error so if anyone intersting to fix it and complete it Contact me Discord : Sk4Dius#0912
webmaster_imds - Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS - RaGEZONE Forums
I can help with the errors and i have sent you a friend request on discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is version of 8 Ball Pool free for android with many more developed features at apkclasico

Last edited:
Back