Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesertOnline] Recruitment Thread

Reaction score
Hi all.
Here I am known as Kirito. I am developing PB and BDO. For the last 5 years, the Black Desert emulator has been actively developing. Over the past 6 months, my team has been actively updating the server to the Reboot version.

This update includes: client and server parts, update of 18 classes, new skills, animations and effects. New programs were written for functionality and ease of use. My team is also working on adding a new region, "Winter Mountains". The main work on implementing the new region has been completed, all that remains is to update the tables and correct minor bugs. We have implemented the ability to add content from higher versions to our server, namely: weapons, armor, costumes with new effects, pets, T10 grade mounts, monsters. (there are small problems, but this is temporary).

I need a sponsor for my project, who will be interested in my ideas, and who can pay for hosting + other expenses. I can demonstrate all the work and implementation on a test server or record a video.

My Discord: dev.irbos
Thanks for your attention, PS team.

Back