• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bleach: Final Arc

Reaction score
So... Yesterday, I was visiting my Manganime sites and then saw it: "Bleach enters in its final arc".

I said "Finally!". Although I knew it was going to end, it surprised me to know that the next arc is going to be the last one.

It still doesnot know how long is going to be this "Final arc", but I give it one or one and a half year, maybe two.

So, what are your thoughts about this? How long do you think this arc is going to be?

Peace.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This arc is gonna be a long one cus its ending.

Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
It will never ends... This arc will come with full of no sence episodes and we will wait a lot for the action like in all others, imo.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i think they're gonna sit and think and actually release good chapters in this arc since its the last, but thats only what i'd do.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
souns to me like its gonna be a long one but with less side story's to fill the blanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds like it'll never end the "last arc....
it'll be like a 100 episode arc or something.
or it'll surprise us and be like 10 episodes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the manga will be straight forward to the end, but the episodes will be different most likely, they will go 1/4 of arc -enter filler- 2/4 arc -enter filler- 3/4 arc -enter filler- arc done -end arc filler-

Reaction score
Well Kubo did say before this past arc something to the extent of there would be at least 2 more arcs are going to be done, one 6~8 months and the 2nd will be 2~3 years.

Crash

Reaction score
Well Kubo did say before this past arc something to the extent of there would be at least 2 more arcs are going to be done, one 6~8 months and the 2nd will be 2~3 years.

Crash

Didn't he also say that Bleach was going to keep going for 10 years? I guess that is until sales dropped rapidly :eek:tt1:, shame though. I hope sales pick back up or Kubo gets motivation to keep Bleach going past this arc (it possible, he might just throw everything into this final one)

Reaction score
Didn't he also say that Bleach was going to keep going for 10 years? I guess that is until sales dropped rapidly :eek:tt1:, shame though. I hope sales pick back up or Kubo gets motivation to keep Bleach going past this arc (it possible, he might just throw everything into this final one)
Bleach is already over 10 years old, started in August 01 =P

Honestly, I'd prefer them to just finish it with a bang and actually answer all the loose ends instead of just letting it drag on like it has been going for the past while.
Lately Kubo's art has been completely crap compared to what he can actually do and the past arc has been fairly forgettable.

Crash

Reaction score
I meant at least another 10 years* but yeah, I'd prefer it to keep going (mainly since i love shounen jump) but I know most people want it to just be over :p:. I'm pretty sure he said 10 more years somewhen during the Hueco Mundo arc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What ever happenned to Bleach anyways? I haven't seen any updates with the manga at all :c

Anyways looking forward to it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ever happenned to Bleach anyways? I haven't seen any updates with the manga at all :c

Anyways looking forward to it

It's on a 3 week break as they prepare for the new arc. A new chapter should be out next week I assume.

What year is this?
Reaction score
Well it realy tells in manga that this is final arc eh.
Also it does feel like naruto goes to end soon too.
Makes me wonder wich will end faster o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it realy tells in manga that this is final arc eh.
Also it does feel like naruto goes to end soon too.
Makes me wonder wich will end faster o.o

Well Naruto might seem like it's ending too, but they never really gave any hints that it is who knows, it might do another time skip revolving around the world vs. sasuke lol you never know.

As for bleach, this is going to be one long Arc, since it's the final. The name if it is "The 1000-year Blood War". This Arc will answer it all as well give a glimpse of the future a bit when everyone is older, at the end of course.

Back