Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

blending+lighting strike 2 :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - blending+lighting strike 2 :D - RaGEZONE Forums

comment ?:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
#1 one is the best in my opinion, the blending looks realistic, the lightning is catching my eyes aswell, however the render looks digital and not like a realistic painting, I don't know if you wanted to do it like this or not but still you got a really nice outcome from the tag! The thing messing around, I guess you know what is it :eek:tt1: the typo. Other than that, the tag looks kewl :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd say that I love the 2nd one. Seems really cool, the blending is realistic, not to mention that the quality is pretty good. You've done a good job there!

Reaction score
Putting it on ''overlay'' or whatever doesn't blend the render... it just puts the same pattern or whatever bg you have on the render itself.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On the Shakugan no shana signature that you are using atm, you have really good blending, so you should really work on sigs like that o_O

Putting the render on overlay just looks like the background would suck the render inside it.

Back