Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boss Skills

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
SO i started working on the boss fights, almost have Ice Blade Plateau is done .... Only issue i have is the Debuffs the boss give you during the fights ..... Does anyone know what they are our where can i find a web page that tells you the debuffs from the boss fights....
I need ID numbers not pictures of what they should be ....

here is what i have so far

Fursther

Nexes of Korris

Zeyjs

any help would be great even a guess would help i think ....................

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Using this, when you click on the skill, it tells you the magic id in the left chat window, so you can find out which id it is. I hope I understood what you meant correctly and helped you.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nope that is not what i am looking for . Looking for the debuff the boss puts on you while you fight it like first boss what is this

1697820275189 - Boss Skills - RaGEZONE Forums

these are 2 debuffs from all the videos on youtube ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, similarly, when you hover over it, it should give you the ID, I'm sorry if I don't understand you :(

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So there is no way to get the skills or i should say Debuffs from each boss with out getting on the officials and fighting them my self?

Upvote 0
Back