• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Brain = wracked

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright I set up a 3944 server here, went through the shenanigans of creating a virtual install of Windows XP just so I could load this up, I've been it at all day. I can connect to my server and play via my Windows 7 and everythings great, however when I try to connect my laptop (The entire point of this) so that I can mess around, it will not get past the server select screen.

I've opened all the necessary ports, all the server files and ini files are set at the correct IP addresses, I really am at a complete loss here. The server loads 182 maps, everything connects great on my windows 7 which is reading as a separate IP from the virtual machine mind you, yet my laptop via wireless can't pull it off.

Thoughts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried connecting through your local ip address instead of your global ip address?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warbrain, how to connect or setup the ODBC ?
cuz i can not run the svMapCenter.exe
always cant connect to BillDB >.<
thankyou

Back