Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BUG DASH AND FADE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one? how to fix the Bug Dash and Fade cant upgrade?.. and all how to add Item as Starting Gear "Mith Set"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's default, can't upgrade but it's upgraded as you can see the cooldown of it.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes sir.. but i mean is how to show the Skill max already not Lv1.. i need is Lv 9
Put back the default Dash and Fade skill from the default server/client files which only has lines of those skills, but why use level 9 if that level 1 is already based in level 9?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put back the default Dash and Fade skill from the default server/client files which only has lines of those skills, but why use level 9 if that level 1 is already based in level 9?
i know that sir but my point is about the Visual better view if the skill its loot max (Lv9)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then what i can say is , do your best and study about skill in cabal.dec and skill.scp
dont worry sir i will..ahahahah

1698911561714 - BUG DASH AND FADE - RaGEZONE Forums

now the visual is fixed ^_^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back