Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug Quest dungeon, % slot and drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Good in-game testing the quest I realized that there a "bug" is the chart below.
jdla1990 - Bug Quest dungeon, % slot and drop - RaGEZONE Forums

I use the updated client of full gp. U.S.:blink:

-% Slot problem:
The problem is that it does not give the right percentage of critical damage and magic sword or amp for each slot of the items ... example, in helmets 1 and 2 slots each slot should be 1 percentage minimum of 10% critical dmg inc each slot. . and the problem is that it only makes critical dmg inc 5% for each slot .. same goes for the ssword or magic amp .. should have 7% of skill amp for each slot .. and only puts 5%

Drop of items:
how can I raise the quantity of items and to lower the ALZ? in all my maps including Pontius falls far ALZ and does not fall clothes
I read a guide chumm but did not understand very well and the only guide was to mutan world ...
Excuse my English

bye :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crystal Seals get stuck in the walls on the actual game servers. It's not your fault or anyone who has developed private servers fault.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The slot problem is down to the difference between the chinese client and the one you use. Our server files are chinese so things like bonuses are the chinese ones, your US (or whatever) client has different bonueses listed in the enc files. Everybody has this problem unless they use a clean chinese client.

To raise the number of items in the most simple way do it in const.scp and make the droprate higher than the alz and bomb rate. Any further customising mu be done in the terrain files as shown in my MF guide.

The main things that people don't seem to understand about drops on the later maps is that the drops have a level cap on who they will drop for. People were complaining that level 170+ people weren't getting drops and it is because the drops only appear for people between 100 ~ 120. Just cencentrate ont he big of the guide that shows how to increase the caps to 200 and apply that to MF and PF to open up a load more drops.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exactly which files need to impersonate my client's chinense in U.S.? I now use Themida for which they could not use SpeedHack! and that line in exactly the const.scp should I change to improve the drop of items? or some link to guide chumm!
Thanks for helping me ^ ^

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand. good to check their files and what file need to modify in customer service to fix the problem of slots?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I had this problem of light bulbs, and these files of maps resolved.

in Data/Map/ extract files.

Edit:.

test it well because I tested poorly.

ps:. If you have any flaw or bug in files , PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks like the file has gone. I have a copy but it is at home and i have no internet access there at the moment, i'll see what i can arrange though.

EDIT: LS is in the topic so he might be able to upload it quicker than me.

Upvote 0
Back