• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bug SOD after adding new items table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been reposting a problem and ask for help from those who can understand my problem.
Added a new set of items created by me and changed the references from the old to the new, all right so far, but I found a bug that occurred after this new table added, when I try to get in the SOD NPC gets the gold, but not send the char into the room, staying there even beside the NPC.
Someone would have no idea why this bug?
Sod all still within normal, this only occurs Bug informed.

Thanks, Mak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody had an idea of what items table would prevent the entry into sod?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't fail to respond to a question I can (even partially) answer.

a) I don't run SoD.
b) I don't know what you are trying to do.
c) I don't understand what you are saying you have done.
d) I don't understand what you are saying is the unexpected result.

I have no information to give on SoD when it runs as more than SoD I. Usually the SoD NPC says "Funny, I can't think of anything useful to say." on all my servers. She has not other function, and never has.

If you expect her to do something else.. I can't help.

I'm sure there are others here who use SoD... but I know of very few who make any major (other than replace the server side scripts on their web server) changes to Sandurrs ClanSoDManager system, which I don't like... hence why I don't use it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added a new item table on my server, with items not replace, it works 100%, but from the moment I added this table the player to click on the NPC to enter the SOD error, ie it takes the rate gold and nothing else. If I then SOD with another game goes perfect, there was possibly something buggy with this new table, but have not the slightest idea what it is.

I'll find another game to make my changes, I think it will be much more convenient.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Makloud. What bob is trying to say is seeing as there is no guide yet present here on rage to add a new item table to the server, not many people have experience in the matter. So it is very difficult to help you ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm really not very good in English, interpreted it wrong.

Back