• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BURNING CRUSADE MSG from MaNGOS PROJECT

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol...
i love this..
ppl stretching truths to make themselves seem more correct than incorect..

also.. i point out.. 'supported' and 'runs with' are 2 diff things..
whats the point of running an unstable BC server..
wouldnt it be much wiser and hold off and wait for a stable release..
also the magos team havent included the BC stuff yet due to instability..
the complete opposite of what mangos is going for atm...

yes BC runs with mangos.. but.. not very well at all just yet..
and im siwth EvilRyu.. v1.12.x ftw until the mangos do their quality work on BC...
and this is mainly because the current dev teams "hacking" bc..
will never be as quick or as stable in developemnt time...

@Yamachi
im glad u think im oh-so mighty... lol.. sign of dominance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DJRavine

stop trying to deny it.

Just go edit your post instead >.>

Truth is.. Mangos Supports TBC.

END OF DISCUSSION.

"IF" you do not know what Support means

the definiton from dictionary.com is :

verb (used with object)
1. to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.); serve as a foundation for.
2. to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way; serve as a prop for.
3. to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission; tolerate.
4. to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
5. to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence; provide for: to support a family.
6. to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.; back; second.
7. to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
8. to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
9. to act with or second (a lead performer); assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
–noun
10. the act or an instance of supporting.
11. the state of being supported.
12. something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
13. maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
14. a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
15. a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
16. an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
17. the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
18. Stock Exchange. support level.
–adjective
19. (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.

hope were all settled.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the chance of being able to test the working bc server?
im sorry to jump in half way through a debate but im very interested in trying this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@DJRavine: I totally agree with you about the mangos team implementing TBC into the official source. Support for TBC IS very buggy atm, and why even attempt to implement it until they have 1.12.x down pat. I also agree with the statement
1.12.x ftw!
I mean, I've done so much custom work with 1.12.x, I don't see the reason in moving to TBC or 2.0.x. I never meant to start a heated debate with ragezoners taking sides, I just wanted to mention that TBC does indeed run with MangOS, purely because of the fact that if a newbie were to see your post while looking for a TBC emulator, he'd probably just give up there and then. Anyways, have a good one.
P.S. Your router tutorial was AWESOME! :biggrin: Been looking for a way to prevent high ping when my mum decides to download.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"DO NOT ASK FURTHER TBC RELATED QUESTIONS ON MANGOSPROJECT.COM!"
This is ragezone not the mangos forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guyz, mangos developer working on TBC 2.0.5...
Don't worry...

coming soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, what he's trying to say is that the MaNGOS project development releases obtained directly through the subversion repository do not support TBC.
One that supports TBC could be said to be developed by a third party(not MaNGOS project team). So officially MaNGOS does not support TBC...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yer Far Out DJRavine There Is No Such thing As A Bloody Mangos TBC!!!!!!!! OMFG! Jeez !!!

Hehehehhe >:p Its Only In Beta Atm but mangos didn't release that!

Back