Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#] Arcturus Version 2.0 Emulator by The General [C#, .NET, Windows, Linux, Mac]

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They killed their client and userbase / potential future userbase by not adopting a mobile app sooner, and migrating from Flash sooner. It's insanely telling that they make you install a custom client on your desktop as an alternative.

It's safe to say, Habbo is insanely dead compared to the zillion times we said it, I think this time, it is dead in spirit from what we knew:

A game that had a client that you could just load easily, and could do so much on. Now its a convoluted mess, and I'm frankly surprised they havent fixed the chaos that is their modern client yet.

I mean, if only one guys really working on anything, that is telling as well. I'm not going to count Quackster as someone else working on something, because it is implied Quacksters always messing with Habbo retro servers. Shoutout to all the old farts who still lurk.
I'm not that old. But I do fart.

Reaction score
How's the development going? Hoping to see some progress updates. :giggle:
Not sure, all I know that it now targets Adobe Air instead of flash player so you cannot get them to work on flash player anymore.

Also there are now some settings embedded in the SWF itself.

Other than that, I dont really know how to get it to work. So if someone knows and is willing to share, let me know. Then at least the community can start being kept up to date with the latest versions.

Looking into ways to get the air client to work so I can update everything to the latest wired changes.

Reaction score
Curious question is the database structure the same from Java version? Or has it been completely rebuilt?
As I didnt want to build a database from scratch, I just used it as a base and tracked all database changes. That means that if you run the original non stolen Arcturus version you can upgrade with ease.

Reaction score
Managed to get the latest Air client to run locally :D

1714119982217 - [C#] Arcturus Version 2.0 Emulator by The General [C#, .NET, Windows, Linux, Mac] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back