Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 New Char. Items Help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my friends, i want to ask you if somone know how to reset, add or change. The starting lvl and items for character on private server C9, as i dont know, i was trying to replace database and everything, trying to delete inside of database files and did nothing im still stuck on lvl 20 with multi items that are just 2 much for new player.

I think it was from pvp server. Hell i even try to replace database from another server, they just crash my server hahaha, i swaped C9Audit,C9Log,C9Rank,C9Resource,C9Service,C9Unity, C9Web, those database from another server, that i successfully put into my database. And nothing ( i did it for testing because, i was starting to give up ) c9world i could not, as game would not allow me to login into the game, but i could login to account and freely change create/change characters.

Ok so i was thinking it must be in C9World database, and so the best idea i could use/think, it was to delete content in files. And i clear all the files from stuff like items, BLOK, everything,guildbase,guildhome and im still lvl 20 with multi items on new char.

I'm doing something wrong or what, normaly server freebids (new character items) are in database. As i dont know how to do it i'm asking for help.

I had the same problem with Guildhouse server, but that is fix. I can trade info hot to repair Guildhouse server, for this information :p

Thank you everyone who put time/effort into helping me.

I will put some screenshots on website.
Link to ss :

Ps.Sorry for my Eng

Back