• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

CABAL HARD CORE SERVER ep8-16 + CLIENT + DATABASE+WEBSITE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = mrbadud; 8984868] usa Supremacy Cabal V2, mesmo arquivo [/ QUOTE]

please send link download

Reaction score
Hi 2 all

I buy this server files long time ago , but inside some bugs etc. I can't provide any support. Man who sell this files don't provide any support to my side to solve problems. That why i share with you. I hope some one solve problems and share with us.
Here all files:>

CLIENT ON RUSSIAN LENGUAGE. IF YOU NEED ENGLISH JUST FIND HARDCORE CABAL CLIENT ON ENGLISH EP 16.
[/COLOR]

Problems :
1. Client auto closed in new dungeons.
2.Bugs with quest / boss (sometimes)
3.Client stop working also in new dungeons
4.In dungeon very hard to kill mobs but you can kill boss from 1 shot.

Futures:

1. In game adjusted all shops on all maps.
2.NPC in warp center and maps, with items.
3.New pets, new costumes, new staff in NPC shops

Short manual:
1. Install server from repack.rar on fresh CentOS.
1. Extract all the files to /root

Run,
chmod 0700 cabal_install32.sh (32bit CentOS)
or
chmod 0700 cabal_install64.sh (64bit CentOS)

Run,
./cabal_install32.sh
or
./cabal_install64.sh

chmod 0700 /home/cabal/add_flagtg.sh
chmod 0700 /home/cabal/add_standarttg.sh

2.Download HC2016 password:
uhankovpidor and find cabal directory. Replace it.
-change ur ip and sql pass in server files
3. Install all DB
4. Exchange main.exe
5. XOR :
92 25 36 47

<<< JUST CLICK HERE

the database from error and bug
i use mssql 2017 does it work with this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have problem when i create account --------------------------- .: Execute Stored Procedures :. --------------------------- Error. String or binary data would be truncated. Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'CabalCash.dbo.CashAccount'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated. The statement has been terminated. The statement has been terminated. --------------------------- OK ---------------------------

Back