Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal map creator.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi all.Some information about my thread.Im planning share open source cabal map creator that another people(server owners or players) can make new maps/dungeons/arena/tg for their server where they play cabal.No thief more-every server can have his custom maps)) I want make this in formate something like "online lessons" with peoples which want get new knowledge+videoguides(answers for questions).I explane how i think when i made this tool that people understand all how it work.I explane some problems moments and how i try fix it that another can update this tool.With peoples which want have place in online lessons we will create new custom maps.(i explane step by step which programms need for this and how use it)Why i make this?For me im old for develope yet and i think i cant make something new for cabal.If somebody help with this-its will be good.If you dont have time for this(server owners) you can ask your players as developers-i explane all for their too(no need any knowledge in cabal that make new maps,or i can explane).If somebody want have online lessons write in this thread we talk about date and time when we can make this together.If anybody can give his test server for lessons(make acc) its will be good.Thanks for all.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, great your initiative, for some time I've been researching about creating new maps for the cabal, but I couldn't find anything about it. And these days I was thinking about again, it seems you read my mind, I would have some brilliant ideas for new maps. So I'm interested and I'd really like to learn more about how to create maps.

Back