• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Cabal Online] Web Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a web developer for Serenity Cabal Online ( We can think together for a reasonable and fine price ) .
the website is ready cabalep8.serenitygamerz.net

i will need a better design , and more functions that i have planed ..

website already have : reborn system , stats editing system , news system , top10 ranking system , news system , download page ,register page , login panel. which are the basics for what i need.

we can talk about the extra functions and design in private , if anyone is interested send me a PM in ragezone and we shall talk..

Thanks
[Admin]Chrome

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A few hours ago I saw that this webside was programmed OO, MVC and with yii, is this true, if so then I am interested. I know about mvc, OO and yii. I also know a lot about php, css, html and js. Please send me pm, I am interested.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
list the functions you want and i will give you the price, but my term is. I will not remake that web i will make a new one, if you like my term post here, i don't like pm's, its better if we make a deal in this thread.

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
yeah new one would be fine too but about functions i want to talk about them in private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back