• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can anyone help me with making the server with out hamachi ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with making the server with out hamachi ? cause i opened the ports the agentserver show me that 1/1 and everything but i can't log in and i get hash error ...
Plus on that like half of the ports is opened and the other half is closed !!!
can anyone help me with this ?
Please if you can add me on skype : mostafanaa1212@hotmail.com

---
Thanks in advance :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Tunngle then and best way isn't an email.. Skype.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's my skype name , i opened the ports , 6 of them opened the other 5 still closed idk why can you help me !?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Port foward I never got my own working so I cant help. Best way is Tunngle or Hamachi . If you want to make the server public you would have to port foward but the players will lag so you would have to buy a server box.

If its just for 1-10 people max just use hamachi or Tunngle

Upvote 0
Back