• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can anyone make a public MaNGOS Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has made a public mango server because I can't. I opened all my ports even and extra one 8080. I changed all my ips to my no-ip and yet nothing when i go on hidemyass.com and type it in. So if some one could help setup and MaNGOS DEV-ATeam server that would be frigen great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ping in cmd to see if ur tha nat u create is recognized...

--sorry bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem, what I had to do was use a program called hamachi to simulate a lan between online players.. Im sure this cant be the only way, but it was the only way I could get other players to connect and myself.

Without hamachi i was able to have anyone connect, BUT myself. Or I could allow myself to connect, but no one else to connect. With hamachi everyone was able to connect.. It's a extra step.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ping in cmd to see if ur tha nat u create is recognized...

--sorry bad english
I changed every ip to burningviper.no-ip.com
but my whole problem is that the Dev-ATeam repack runs with Apache and has the website already setup. So when i go to burningviper.no-ip.com it works for me but when i do it with hidemyass it dosn't.
I guess my question is how do I configure apache or Dev-ATeam repack as a whole

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do you have a static ip or a diemadic one?
if you have a diemadic one you have to use hamachi
if you have a static then you can use your ip(wan)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have a static ip or a diemadic one?
if you have a diemadic one you have to use hamachi
if you have a static then you can use your ip(wan)
noob question, where do I find the Wan IP, run->cmd->ipconfig-> which one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you r a noob, what do you have static ip or a diemadic

it will say on the plan or you can tell if you WAN ip changes when you reset your router(or modem)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hold on wait so you are telling me I have to use hamachi because I have a dynamic IP... this frackin gay!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to have a public server until i changes to another internet provider... Now i have a router that wont let any see my wow site or connect to the server... Even though i have opened all ports needed to run server... It sucks big time..!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are ports being forwarded correctly?IE. are you forwarding _all_ the wowports to the server's local ip...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently using verizon FiOs and apparently I can only run my server with hamachi. I've tried opening all the required ports, etc.. etc.. But nothing works without the use of hamachi, tough luck on us =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
darn Verizon,

-h-e-y-i-t-r-i-e-d-some thing else, some one try it in your world of warcraft client 2.0.8 - 2.0.12
the realm is burningviper.no-ip.com and username and passwor-d-i-s-:p-l-a-y-e-r

nvm dont bother

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have public server, blijerobin.no-ip.biz for contact e-mail blijerobin@yahoo.com DONT add me as messenger coz else i block anyway, if u want to chat join my hamachi network, blijerobin the password is hi...

u can send me chats over there, or u can send an e-mail to the profile Blijerobin ingame ( with post cards for 20 copper )....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thats all wrogn i run a dynamic not a diemadic ip address run it off of no-ip.com what you do is go to whatsmyipaddress.com gives you an ip then go to no-ip.com signup (its free) make a name select the .balh.com/org/biz...etc) then enter the up address you were given. click modify and bam. Im running a 30/3 connection off of it and works perfectly. Send me a message via aim to UGTPWNT if ya need me to walk ya through it.

Back