• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can anyone...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Direct me to the best latest non burning crusade server files, clients etc downloads theres alot of downloads and hard to tell which is for which.also a good server setup guide would be appriciated Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
srry theres no way you will have to reinstall it .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do i have to do anything after i reinstall it? Or is it Default at 1.12.1?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That depends on what version of WoW you download... obviously, if it's under 1.12.x, you're gonna have to update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm it's about or your version is 1.12.1 but htink you will have to upgrade it almost it is 1.12.0 then or older. But when you downloaded it from bl!zz then you can have the prob its al to fa updated, you just have to look at the patch.txt which version you have after installing

Back