Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can i make rf offline/online on my VPS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.. i have a VPS and i want to build Rf offline/online for my self (My computer isn't strong enough to run a server) so I thought I'd try making it on a VPS and then running it on my PC I have tried installing the server but when I run it on my PC the launcher won't open.I've used the public IP when setting up the emulator and launcher, but it doesn't work ... Can you guys help me

I have opened the port and enabled the IP address

Reaction score
first of all you need to try if the launcher works on the vps/local machine, if your local launcher opened, then try to use public IP, edit launcher and emulator configuration to use public IP, restart apache,
try to check if your port open:
put your public IP and port to it then press check, if it doesn't say open, then your emulator doesn't work,
port used by launcher emulator is usually 80,1007,8080
make sure your launcher had your public IP,
if everything is correct, and it says port open and your launcher doesn't open from public IP, name your launcher to Log_RF.exe then create NetLog folder in the client if none exist, if one does exist make sure you delete everything inside it, then open your launcher and wait until your launcher closed, check the log and you will what happened

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using VPS for test server with 8GB ram and it works, just use the odin mini dev launcher for test.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having the same problem when im trying to open the launcher on my pc it said DOWNLOADING PATCH INFO nothing to follow then when i check the logs failed to download patch any solution how to fix it my server was on VPS and the launcher is on my home pc

Upvote 0
Back