Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can u guys help me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys....

I need the files in which ranies drops G9 uniqs and g10s and i also heard that there is some files in which r4 boss drops g10 and all.....i have searched till 50threads but didnt get it and as i remember i got 1 but it was to download from filefront and i cant download from that site... so please can anyone provide me the files in rapidshare please:sq_yellow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro i said that i cant download from filefront i need it in rapidshare please help me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya it whould be, but i dont know how to do it......

it whould be great if u guys explain me about that thing and how to put drops on creeps or bosses and how to increase the xp rate of monsters and all plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys....

I need the files in which ranies drops G9 uniqs and g10s and i also heard that there is some files in which r4 boss drops g10 and all.....i have searched till 50threads but didnt get it and as i remember i got 1 but it was to download from filefront and i cant download from that site... so please can anyone provide me the files in rapidshare please:sq_yellow

hear is as u wana zonedata npc. only replace with that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:( if u guys chould teach me out i mean like helps in it and i also need to know how to erase the drop rates in bosses and all so plz can u mention at.... it whould be a great help for me...

Reaction score
Download that Zonedata files posted by Divyang and replace them with your Zonedata in the Zoneserver folder.

All the guides to edit drop rates are present in this section. Search! You will find them!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oki - RapidShare link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys can u all help me in hexing the creeps like making the creeps 3x or 4x in a map like c3 and all and also increasing a xp of a creeps in some maps... i got the gide which has the post of increasing the xp rate but that guide didnt work i checked a lot.....so please someone post a now and a better one...:sq_yellow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bro i said that i cant download from filefront i need it in rapidshare please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back