• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cannot get the private server to run on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed mysql, downloaded all the server files, installed via Bn_Game etc... as I am supposed to

BUT, the client I downloaded from here does not have the run.reg mention in your sitcky, so I hexed the projectg.exe and replaced the ip etc...

I start the server as stated, then run the game, the game boots, asks me to put in my username and password then will not log me in

all the Ip's changed to 127.0.0.1 so should be private server (if I am reading right)

and ideas where I may have gone wrong? or is this not for an offline server for personal play?

Reading through the forum a lot of ppl seem to have it working.

[PIE]Please help as I am going insane with this one![/PIE]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yea, same problem here
I followed the all the tutorial, the servers connect each other..
but when I try to login.. it just says "permain foxrlx terhubung" and I cant click the Ok button until I reopen the game.

I downloaded the client from filefront that has "ragezone" as a password

thks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
foxrlx said:
yea, same problem here
I followed the all the tutorial, the servers connect each other..
but when I try to login.. it just says "permain foxrlx terhubung" and I cant click the Ok button until I reopen the game.

I downloaded the client from filefront that has "ragezone" as a password

thks

yup that was the client I downloaded and I get the exact same message, but when I change the IP's to my personal IP I can get past that part to show legacy server, but cannot join as the legacy server has been taken down (I am led to believe)

So any chance of some pointers to get this running as a standalone server?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm....I used the same client,
but that problem never happened to me...
Do your computer behind router?
If not,
try use this client...
[ ]

extract it and put it into your client folder
Example: C:\Program Files\PangYa\

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will download that thx

I do use a router but the pangya executable is given exception (as is albatross 18)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also changed the ip to 127.0.0.1 but maybe i'm doing wrong lols

XD i dont use a router, and that client doesnt login either >_<
with that client it says:
"player foxrlx connected."
"Login gagal."
"Tidak dapat terhubung ke login server"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad, I meant to say i dowloaded the SQLEVAL which is a link on the forum thread, this is MSSQL

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working though, maybe I will take it all down and start again and see if I missed a step or cocked-up somewhere

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yay i could connect, but i cant create any games >_< either join in the family, it gives errors
anyone know what it could be? :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ignore this thread now got it up and running and have worked out db edits to add everything to any player (see seperate post for codes etc...)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back