Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't login after selecting channel and weird message in terminal

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

i followed this tutorial made by @yokohiro: https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/aura-kingdom-release-files-v7-1191652/
and the server is runing fine (i think). I can even connect to it but as soon as i select a world channel and try to connect, the terminal inside my VM shows the following:
Code:
Ticket 0x02000000C0A8B236C0A8B240BF1531B09D2F67458B6B, 2, 0x36B2A8C0, 0x40B2A8C0, 0x15BF Sent

Afterwards it just crashes and returns back to the normal terminal prompt (User@Debian:~). After a while the server output just continues ( ). There is also this weird message with "The file "GMCmdOnce.ini" is not found.". Maybe i did do something wrong?

I'm not sure what is happening, i hope some of you can help me.

I'll include my client logs for good measure:
View attachment Error logs Client.zip
...and also the server test-logs:
View attachment Server Logs.zip

I also had to use the "AKServerPatcher" to change the IP of my server files since the server couldn't allocate the dedicated IP (maybe because i use the VM with network bridge on the same machine?). Afterwards those error messages disappeared from my logs.

Can someone help me with this?

Edit: Oh, my client isn't crashing or displaying any kind of disconnect message, even after several minutes. It just "waits" with the typical message "Entering Server".

I also just looked at the "Complete Error Guide" and checked my setup.ini files. The IPs are correct and the log from the gateway server even states that i could connect to the DB. I also reinstalled the server several times already, even in a completely new VM but nothing changed. Same problem...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back