Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't see any server on the list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are supposed to see for the hoard in the server list right?

could anyone give a bit more explanation on this "Move everything from your webserver folder into your HTDOCS/www Folder"?

I created folder HTDOCS inside wamp64(where my wamp is installed), then I created www folder inside it, and move everything inside of web folder to www folder, and then run the wampserver before I run NMServer and Heroes Operating Tool.

When I logged into the game, I cant see any server in the list. what did i do wrong here?

Reaction score
we are supposed to see for the hoard in the server list right?

could anyone give a bit more explanation on this "Move everything from your webserver folder into your HTDOCS/www Folder"?

I created folder HTDOCS inside wamp64(where my wamp is installed), then I created www folder inside it, and move everything inside of web folder to www folder, and then run the wampserver before I run NMServer and Heroes Operating Tool.

When I logged into the game, I cant see any server in the list. what did i do wrong here?

I personally don't know how wamp works i prefer IIS & xampp. i believe for wamp there should be a www folder inside that folder place the files into it example www/EndPoint.txt. To test if this is correct open your web browser and for the url type :

Code:
http://127.0.0.1/EndPoint.txt

if it returns an error Http 404 then it means its incorrect and the client will not be able to locate it as well.

For the path of wamp you should not have to create the path it should already be there look for the folder www that came with the installation and place everything in that folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved one problem, didnt realize the wampserver wasn't fully running due to port 80 is used by system IIS service, but I still can't see the "For the Horde" server, I try to open the link you put there, and it actually asks me to download this txt or not, not sure what is going on now :(. I have all the servers on on heroes operating tool, still can't see the server.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Solved one problem, didnt realize the wampserver wasn't fully running due to port 80 is used by system IIS service, but I still can't see the "For the Horde" server, I try to open the link you put there, and it actually asks me to download this txt or not, not sure what is going on now :(. I have all the servers on on heroes operating tool, still can't see the server.

IIS has options that for your own security might get into your way of setting up the web server for example that EndPoint.txt might not be there and IIS is forcing you to download an empty file. If i was you turn IIS off run Start > Administrative Tools > IIS once you run IIS right click on the left side panel and select stop. Run Wamp or Xampp and try again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm it worked, I was trying to avoid that port, but have to use it, need to kill the original services that is using that port. in game now :D. thanks!

Upvote 0
Back