Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cant see NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem .. when I talk about the agenda of the server:

Server State
Users : 8
Monsters: 0
RecvMsg : 72
Thread: ( Snd:0 Rcv:0 )
RouteError: 0
ConnectError : 0 (0)

I get a monster: 0 as I have to do to get loads monster

el problema es que no puedo ver los npc y moustros
cual puede ser la solucion?
gracias amigos

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure your GameServer & DataServer is in your SERVER FOLDER,
and also Char & Field came to your Client Folder.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also Char & Field came to your Client Folder.
copy the client Char and Field folders to the server ones, and overwrite if asked.

Also, check *SERVER_AUTOSTART is present in server hotuk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not work. copy the folders but I do not load the monsters, you file server that you recommend? EditionPK fusionPT and I use ... I recommend that down?
fusionpt operate the monsters but I have old weapons ..
I'd like to download a complete file server, operating everything ..

From already thank you very much for the help!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's a bad translation... Looks like all the words are there, but they are not even in the right sentence, let alone the correct order. I'll try to make some sense, but please forgive me if I misunderstand.

I wouldn't and never have recommended either EditionPK or fusionPT... though I try to help anyone, whatever server files they are trying to use... many things are common. Both of those are pretty much released because they had been over developed, and under tested. They are riddled with bugs, but also full of nice features with a working (if not stable or secure) implementation. They are good to learn new tricks from, but not a good base to build upon.

I usually recommend people start from the oldest jPT server, or at least Shagpubs ET2 v2 with his Mini-PT server files... and build up their own maps, items, SoD & Clan etc. etc. from there. It takes time, but the reward is there, because you know your files, and maintainence is then much easier.

I'd like to download a complete file server, operating everything ..
I'm sure we'd all like someone else to do our job for us, XD fact is, if you don't do it, you don't know it, and if you don't know it, then when it breaks you have no clue as to how to fix it.

If you use my Personal Priston Tale installer... first with my file set, and maybe later replacing the files with something more up-to-date, that is as close to "does it all for you" as you are likely to get. The server it sets up is okay, but the client (a recent EPT mod) is not very compatible, and has many problems with drops. Most you can't see, some you can see but can't pick up.

Just replacing my the Game.exe and Server4096.exe with QuantumFusions' noXTrap client and Shagpubs' ET2 v.2 server, you have everything but Items, Sanc3, Phoenix, Crafting, SoD2 and Clans. Implementing these your self, and understanding how they work is pretty important.

Neither my client or server, nor QF & ET2.2 are as feature rich as fusionPT if you already have that working. Unzubarus' UltimatePT is about the most stable and complete update since Shagpubs ET2 v2 server here... anything else here is just for "shits and giggles". (they have some pearls in among their files, most of which is unstable rubbish)

I don't recommend using items that come with other peoples servers... they are never "faithful" to official PT, and what you do with your PT is up to you. That's your USP (Unique Selling Point). Just using someone elses will get you in trouble when you don't understand it, and win you no loyalty from players.

For complete servers with latest updates and uber items and features, the forums at (Made In Brazil) are very, very good.

The difference between MIB and RZ (aside from the language) is that they share a lot of files which they do not really support; we support developers working on new ideas, and (for the most part) would rather be told how a thing can be achieved than be given files with it already implemented. Here, that usually leads to long discussions about debugging the files shared and picking out bits of code working out how to add them to Ultimate PT or ET2 so that we then know how to add it to our own custom servers.

As I see it files for leeches is their USP, support for developers is ours. Of course, you have to start somewhere, and I'm always willing to help new people get started too... we always need young blood. :wink:

Last edited:
Back