• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cant see the chanels

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, I need support.

I have followed the steps in this guide for server installation to the point: Section 5 [Repack Installation], in that i only download the .tar, set in my server and install that (./install.sh).

After that, i create a patch with some files of this post, i only select the next files for the patch:
PHP:
 - usr/bin/* (all)
 - etc/cabal/data/* (all) 
 - etc/cabal/Common.ini
 - etc/cabal/Commonsaint.ini
 - etc/cabal/RockAndRollITS.ini

After replace that files in the server, i create the channels, server and config that, and create the log path:
PHP:
cabal_create -s 1
cabal_create -c 1 1
cabal_config
mkdir -p /var/log/cabal

Next change the Magickey and version in LoginServ and database table; set permissions to the server path and start this.

PHP:
sudo chmod -R 777 /etc/cabal/
cabal_start

I use this client, change the language.enc and ip.enc.
PHP:
language.enc
[Svr] 
1_chsAddr=IP
1_chsPort=38121

Login_Max=2

1_Login_Addr=IP
1_Login_Port=38101
2_Login_Addr=IP
2_Login_Port=38101
1_LoginEX_Addr=IP
1_LoginEX_Port=38101
1_LoginTest_Addr=IP
1_LoginTest_Port=38101

PHP:
 Connect/ip.enc
Login_Max=2

1_Login_Addr=IP
1_Login_Port=38101
2_Login_Addr=IP
2_Login_Port=38101
1_LoginEX_Addr=IP
1_LoginEX_Port=38101
1_LoginTest_Addr=IP
1_LoginTest_Port=38101

Well, when i open the client and login i cant see any chanel, i can login but i cant see server chanels, somebody could help me plz?, tnx

PD: I have that error in WorldSrv_01_01.log
PHP:
[###INVALID###] 'enchantLev >= 0 && enchantLev <= ItemEnchantValue::MaxEnchantLev$ACE_ASSERT: file Game/ForceCoreEnchant.cpp, line 1403 assertion failed for 'enchantLev >= 0 && enchantLev <= ItemEnchantValue::$
 SIGABRT
[MemCoreDumper] DUMP : /home/cabal/WorldSvr_01_01_SIGABRT_20200723_205340.core

Back