• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cant use .setlevel and other commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone i was just wondering if any1 knew why i cant use gm commands such as .setlevel i am using the tbc 2.0.8 server by mangos and when i type in the commands it says "there is no such command" i hope some1 can help me also i set my gm level to 6 so yea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone i was just wondering if any1 knew why i cant use gm commands such as .setlevel i am using the tbc 2.0.8 server by mangos and when i type in the commands it says "there is no such command" i hope some1 can help me also i set my gm level to 6 so yea

Try typing .command
You might have new commands, .setlevel is not a very popular command anymore on most servers, try .level, .lookupitem, .additem, etc... If you still have problems, then check your Navicat or SQLyog database and look under Mangos for "Commands" and you might find them there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open the mangos SQL DB
and go to commands (table view)
and you will see all available commands ;)

Back