• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Capturing XBOX Gameplay on a Mac with a Dazzle DVC 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am not sure if it is posted in the right section but I think it will be alright.

I have bought a Dazzle DVC 100, but I have an iMac (running on MAC OS X Leopard).
I have tried the program called VideoGlide Capture, but for some reason it gives me an error.

Can any of you give me any program links (freeware if possible).

Thank you :)

p.s. I will post my first videos on youtube and give you guys the link of the videos if you are interested :)

Reaction score
Trust me, you should return that Dazzle right away. They suck, period.I bought one about a year ago and I've not managed to get it working yet. They force you to play in standard definition, they record in terrible quality and you have to use sucky software.

Just my 2c.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats true, but I bought it on the internet, and the reason that I (sadly) chose the dazzle, was because I didn't have any money for like a hd pvr, or a black intensity, but I am getting money to buy them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANK YOOUUUUUU This looks waaaay better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back