Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CaronZ Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you ever dreamed of making a Kalonline Private Server? How would you put everything cool in it? new weapons, new armors, new areas, new ideas, balanced donation?, How u gonna make it with honest team without corruption?, A team that they knows they are humans? not semi-gods?, Owners that when they do mistakes they say sorry?, That respect the players and there well?,
that help the normal players same as the donation players?,
A team that knows that Kalonline isn't business project?
Well, we did it and now it's up to you to decide if the result is a great server or a total rubbish. We can keep our server free for you thanks to the donation players, so just relax and have fun and Pick up your weapon and fight for CaronZ World.

Facebook:

Your CaronZ Team,​

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have you ever dreamed of making a Kalonline Private Server? How would you put everything cool in it? new weapons, new armors, new areas, new ideas, balanced donation?, How u gonna make it with honest team without corruption?, A team that they knows they are humans? not semi-gods?, Owners that when they mistake they say sorry?, That respect the players and they well?,
Well, we did it and now it's up to you to decide if the result is a great server or a total rubbish. We can keep our server free for you thanks to the donation players, so just relax and have fun and Pick up your weapon and fight for CaronZ World.

Facebook:

Your CaronZ Team,​

seems good :) , good job!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing on the site works, also the site is rly bad for a kalonline server... I think its better to make a more simple site without the flash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Shinzu21, Thanks for your suggest and that what we are going to do :) that flash is just intro, after u enter the homepage (which is under-constructions) no more flash, We don't use flash so players can move faster and lighter between the site pages,

Working on the website and will be ready in some hours :) very sorry for late.

Yours, CaronZ Team​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Advertising is not allowed here, it's for Development discussions only...
Goodluck though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already love that intro =D.. So when website is online and when server will be online?.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chale001, Sorry my bad, My best respect for the forums and its rules :)

@ItundI, Since i'm developing the scripts from scratch having some problem in the new php connecting commands (such as sqlsrv), gonna fix it as fast as possible, sorry for late :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have you ever dreamed of making a Kalonline Private Server? How would you put everything cool in it? new weapons, new armors, new areas, new ideas, balanced donation?, How u gonna make it with honest team without corruption?, A team that they knows they are humans? not semi-gods?, Owners that when they do mistakes they say sorry?, That respect the players and there well?,

Facebook:

Your CaronZ Team,​

Good luck ... Hope you to success :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My opinion about the site, the style is too general as it doesn't seem to be as a game website.. no relation to kal..
no offense, but it looks like an educational site for me..

So I would suggest changing the background into something related to kal like a background of something you have newly created specially for your server which might look good..

And about the server itself, make sure that you've got a protected root and the more bugs you fix, the more better you will feel while no one is crying at your pm "omgwtfilikecryingallthetime this got bug and that got bug trolololol" and so on lol.

And keep typing in a formal way, this makes you look more professional and earn players trust and respect..
Those are just some advices and its up to you applying them or not.
Good luck again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I swear its just intro :D entering the homepage will open the website itself which contain the pages etc,
this just intro to choose where to go, Homepage/Forums/Facebook/etc,

the homepage uploaded atm but still filling in the info :) hope u like it and very thanks for ur comments, it really helps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please stay in touch in our facebook page since its Programming Forums here as Chale001 said :)

Back