• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cash shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want people duping in my server, how do I disable the store in cash shop so it can't be bought any help please

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I don't want people duping in my server, how do I disable the store in cash shop so it can't be bought any help please

The cash shop doesn't really have many ways to be duped, I would suggest just making sure they can't dupe while buying items (which is what most players would just do anyways) and disable the rest of the functions.

Now for what your asking:
Find EnterCashShopHandler.java

Comment out everything in between the "{ }" (curly brackets) of public void handlePacket(SeekableLittleEndianAccessor slea, MapleClient c)

Then add:
Code:
c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "The CashShop has been disable by the administrator.");
c.session.write(MaplePacketCreator.enableActions());
return;

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No
Go buycsitemhandler or whatever handles it and add checks or go to maplecharacter I believe and change the setmerchant whatever to a non implemented method.

Upvote 0
Back