• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CastAway Online DB - Rango DB Edit (%100 Works)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone maybe tell me who to change weapons name? :D didn't like the D14 and D13 weapons name <.< .

Thx

//By the way: Realy nice database! Didn't find any error :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone maybe tell me who to change weapons name? :D didn't like the D14 and D13 weapons name <.< .

Thx

//By the way: Realy nice database! Didn't find any error :D

what smc r u using? statiic's 13dg?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Guys, check out the low lvl Quest rewards (For Degree up or lvl 10/20/30 ~ 60 reward).

This basic rewards didn't work. Getting error ingame. Anyone know how to fix that?

And momently my Magic pop rate is 100% o_O can i set it down in any way?

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
I'm run sever errors : HEPL ME ! :thumbup1:

Rango - CastAway Online DB - Rango DB Edit (%100 Works) - RaGEZONE Forums

Easy.. You can register in _RefPricepolicyOfItem add a line with Silk Price (2) = 0 If error is in Gold Price Make Same with Gold (1) = 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can u help me plz i downloaded DB and client but when i run the client i get error in chinese and i tried to change IP still same error i'll be gratefull if u help

Back