• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Catalogue ranks?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.

I want staff catalogue to be only for rank 7..
So i went to navicat and changed all the pages that are in Staff Catalogue to Minium Rank ''7''..

So i tested it with Normal User rank ''1'' and they can't access it, but when i made it rank 2,3,4,5,6 the account could access it. :S..

So how can i make it only access for me rank 7?..

And how do i organize the catalague?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear Dictator since no else replies (as usually)
I will comment on this thread of yours.

My friend own's an hotel to
I think he probably know's how to do it
so stop by at trollhotel.glx.nl

Also we dont have a vps so maybe its down but when its up register and go into client and ask Legion the owner :)

Hope he can help you

Many Regards-Coca Cola

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change the code... i think it is

Code:
if (rank => 7 && < 1) Then
{
  Staffpage.Enabled
}
else
{
  Staffpage.Disabled
}

It's only a example

Upvote 0

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
first dont use navicat use localhost/phpmyadmin, i noticed wile testing navicat not all the furni shows and not all IDs show eaither i had this prob many times b4 so if i was u just use the default database : P"localhost/phpmyadmin

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is working fine, the only problem is that rank 2 and over can access it even if the min_rank is 7 :p

Upvote 0
Back