Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing drop rate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

can some 1 explain me how tho change the drop rate or DB drop rate cause i dont know im a nooby in this kind of things

THX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all wrong section...why you would post something like that in the tutorial section.....
second to answear to your question you can buy db's from mall using cps...command for cps its
/cps ammount of them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i need to change the DB rate not to get i know that but where else i need to do then -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i need to change the DB rate not to get i know that but where else i need to do then -.-

2 Posts Wrong Sections Nice :)

Ok, Drop Rates

Open he Source Code and double click on Entities.cs The item code im using is 1088000 which is DragonBall

Drop rates for ALL monsters

Code:
if (Other.ChanceSuccess(100))
{
string Item = 1088000-0-0-0-0-0";
 DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
World.ItemDrops(item);
}

Making a Drop Rate for certain monster

Open Entities.cs

Code:
If(Name == "Pheasant" && Other.ChanceSuccess())
{
string Item = "1088000-0-0-0-0-0";
DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
World.ItemDrops(item);
{

Now
Code:
 if (Other.ChanceSuccess(100))

Change to 100 to the rate you want : . 0 = impossible..... 100 = Certain to drop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx it worked so far hmm u know maybe i got another problem when i do execute batch file and then click close (a guild said that tho me) and the first time it worked but now it doesnt work and i cant come on my server anymore and localhost/phpmyadmin didnt work he cant find the page that is my internet saying u know the problem??? or the solution

Back