• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Character Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
hmm I got one question since I searched the forum and not found a thing (or maybe I missed something..)

Is there a way to make all the character's skills learnt so that you do not have to painfully search for the scrolls to learn? Is it possible to modify it from the char db??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are!

Legendary said:
hmm I got one question since I searched the forum and not found a thing (or maybe I missed something..)

Is there a way to make all the character's skills learnt so that you do not have to painfully search for the scrolls to learn? Is it possible to modify it from the char db??

I don't think you have to ask to fabio^^

cos, i know it all....(Moster spwan, drop rate, HP, MP, AI.....Weapon damage...etc...With all item code & moster code !!)

And it's one of it~

First, Go to the database "ASD"
Second, Go to the "charac0"
Third, Find the "M_body"
Finally you can put this "4294967295;4294967295;4294967295"
at the \_SKILL

Good luck!

(202server standard)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW...toxic.....gimme the link to the server ur playin ... I wanna play too :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
toxic3 said:
I don't think you have to ask to fabio^^

cos, i know it all....(Moster spwan, drop rate, HP, MP, AI.....Weapon damage...etc...With all item code & moster code !!)

And it's one of it~

First, Go to the database "ASD"
Second, Go to the "charac0"
Third, Find the "M_body"
Finally you can put this "4294967295;4294967295;4294967295"
at the \_SKILL

Good luck!

(202server standard)

if you really know everything you should elaborate a bit more than that. those series of numbers correspond to the lvl1; lvl2; lvl3; for each skill. but somehow it works differently for mage than archer (havent tried warrior and HK yet).
if you check the screenshoots I have in my blog, you will notice my archer has lvl 3 sweethome (which is impossible from the game to have the skill in that lvl). That Screenshoot were taken some week ago.
btw, I think the lvl of the skill is determinated by binary: 0 means not learned, 1 means has been learned. Passive skills is another story, if you plan to edit chars, I would rather give them 1kkk for allow the players to buy the passive points they want. At least, I think so.

Reaction score
RudyMartin said:
if you really know everything you should elaborate a bit more than that. those series of numbers correspond to the lvl1; lvl2; lvl3; for each skill. but somehow it works differently for mage than archer (havent tried warrior and HK yet).
if you check the screenshoots I have in my blog, you will notice my archer has lvl 3 sweethome (which is impossible from the game to have the skill in that lvl). That Screenshoot were taken some week ago.
btw, I think the lvl of the skill is determinated by binary: 0 means not learned, 1 means has been learned. Passive skills is another story, if you plan to edit chars, I would rather give them 1kkk for allow the players to buy the passive points they want. At least, I think so.

you asked him thevalues of skills ( they correct)

you could also EDIT the shop and insert all valid spells

for passive there isnt a correct formula, you can edit your passive skill points and money and get almost every passive skill

it isnt 0 not learned 1 learned :p

the number he gaved you its the same number we use from v1-20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Legendary said:

the ACTUAL numbers (doing it the long way ie finding & learning each skill) is:
warrior: 4294967166;4294967166;4294967166;
knight: 1065353214;1065353214;1065353214;
mage: 4290723710;4290723710;4290723710;
archer: 131070;65534;65534

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guyz help me plz

guyz cn we lanch a3 in web after creating it or it hv any restrictions?plz temme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back