Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Chinese Games : Qinshi Mingyue 2 Complete Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Qinshi Mingyue 2 Complete Source Code

Bens11 - Chinese Games : Qinshi Mingyue 2 Complete Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums
GDrive : ........................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My keyboard errors, sometimes typing by itself :ROFLMAO:

1701716176904 - Chinese Games : Qinshi Mingyue 2 Complete Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to delete all the data on the hard drive because I have a lot of it and I share some of it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
share something cool not this kind of stuff :(
If you don't like it, that's your problem, because others might like it.

It's like asking why you keep posting a lot of irrelevant/poop messages, such as comments about whether the game is good or bad, whether it's Chinese or not. Wtf, it's a source code, nobody cares if you don't like it, it just discourages uploaders.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Appreciated! Got anymore game builds or source code?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it, that's your problem, because others might like it.

It's like asking why you keep posting a lot of irrelevant/poop messages, such as comments about whether the game is good or bad, whether it's Chinese or not. Wtf, it's a source code, nobody cares if you don't like it, it just discourages uploaders.
is another of those generic chinese mobile mmos ,they ALL are the same same engine but with different assets,i know is good to share,but this release is totally irelevant ,maybe someone would like but i just ask "why"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MMO games like perfectworld or WoW on mobile are completely difficult to leak the entire source code.
I have never seen such a AAA MMO mobile game have its source code leaked.

At least we have something that can do what we absolutely cannot do from start to finish, which is a mobile MMO game.

Let's thank God for giving us a meal, even if it's not meat or fish like we wanted haha⛪⛪

Thanks for release but I love baidudisk more than google. I need to save this source to my baidu storage instead lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share something cool not this kind of stuff :(
I have the source for the game National Killing Immortals mobile unity 5.6 and server files but the source for this game has been deleted and I forgot to backup to gdrive and I have 3 Hard drives 1tb full source game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install the server?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where's the www folder?

Code:
1. Modify the qinmoon_manager appdownloadurlconfig database and server table by specifying the IP address of your computer or the IP address of the server.

2. modify D:\Qs2Server\Server\conf_manager\GateServer.xml.

Change D:\Qs2Server\Server\conf_manager\Manager\ServerConfig.xml to the IP address of your computer or the IP address of the server.

Change D:\Qs2Server\Server\Server\jar\conf_manager\GateServer.xml.

Change D:\Qs2Server\Server\Server\jar\conf_manager\Manager\ManagerServerConfig.xml to the IP address of your computer or the IP address of the server.

3. client modification:

Use the modification principles to change the Qin Shi Mingyue 2.apk:\assets\KodConfig.xml file to the IP address of your own computer or the IP address of the server.

Last edited:
Back