• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Cities portals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello :)
I can't find where i can download Citie portals for mangos (only cities portals) i don't want use a portal creator,
I would like already done portals in cities ^^ maybe any one know where i can download thous sql files? or maybe someone can upload thous portals?? For 3.2.0a version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just use it commands :

.lookup object portal to
this command show you all portal Cities !

.gobject add xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx is the code of portal that you did use lookup command !

then you must open your DB by a program as "Navicat" and Table "gameobject_template" , search the portals as name : "portal to ..." and find "data2" column ; (you should sort name's columns) ! and replace 0 for 1 in data2 of each portals!

;)

Back