Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends in my local server

Clan information is not storing in sql server why it is like that any changes i have to do in it?

please help me in this topic

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the Server id pass details in mainserver's svrinfo.ini

I guess Clan details are stored in C:\Clan only,
( not sure) so dont expect an update in sql... check the Clan folders with their proper path in mainserver's svrinfo.ini...

if present, clear the folder and recreate the 1000 folders , just to be sure.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cos ClanInfo and ClanMember tables are not populated by MWLCDB tool (or whatever its called).

And this tool is also not safe, as it doesn't update DB properly , it would be nice if anyone has made better and shared.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the Server id pass details in mainserver's svrinfo.ini

I guess Clan details are stored in C:\Clan only,
( not sure) so dont expect an update in sql... check the Clan folders with their proper path in mainserver's svrinfo.ini...

if present, clear the folder and recreate the 1000 folders , just to be sure.

Thanks for reply yar i will try this method

Cos ClanInfo and ClanMember tables are not populated by MWLCDB tool (or whatever its called).

And this tool is also not safe, as it doesn't update DB properly , it would be nice if anyone has made better and shared.

ya chriss u are right this toll is not working it is not updating any thing

and If any one can share one clan tool which will update correctly it will be good

And Thanks for Replies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I repeat Game Server is only using your Clan Folder and A3Log Folder for clan info's.
DB is not touched, only relation is SINFO column of Charac0 table which is related to Clan.

As chriss said, MDW whatever that tool is (13 in shortcut), it reads from folder and populates the DB, but not correctly.

And there is no need for Clan tool, getdeepz just shared info on Clan editing.

Regards,
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back