Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan registered cant compelete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using sandurr clan 2.0 and it works fine till the last step. Then when i click "ok" to creat, a small board appear and gone quickly like lightning speed that i cant see what it said. No error was noticed but there was no clan too. Please help me to fix this :(:
Thanks..!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Clans usually giving some errors, this indicate that something "might" be wrong with your client. Try some other clients.
If you have problem catching this error than capture video and find frame where error is displayed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried other client but it still didnt work. And i saw the board. It said registering clan then it disappeared with no clan created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reccomend Vormav's release to get around the buggy clan scripts and whatnot. You can aquire this here.
It's a very good setup if you're looking to dev or play locally. Not sure of it's abilities for a public server yet, just recently asked. S

Some advice on those scripts, if you insist on not using Vormav's setup, grab Gregoo's clan scripts from his site at and use those instead, I even reccomend the sql and clan dll generator.

I do NOT reccomend using the bare bones clan scripts from sandurr as you then have to play chase the mole and look through posts to make slight mods to the files to patch each individual error that pops up. Not only that, but it would seem the people using those bare bones scripts are the more likely to be SQL injected. There's a reason for it. Using PHP is more secure in the instance of PT servers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you insist on not using Vormav's setup, grab Gregoo's clan scripts from his site at and use those instead, I even reccomend the sql and clan dll generator.
Just to point out (as Gregoo may not get to respond "in time") that I believe he considers these files "incomplete" and "buggy" and "unsupported". (for reasons of "bad history")

By all means, use them as a starting point.

I do NOT reccomend using the bare bones clan scripts from sandurr as you then have to play chase the mole and look through posts to make slight mods to the files to patch each individual error that pops up. Not only that, but it would seem the people using those bare bones scripts are the more likely to be SQL injected. There's a reason for it. Using PHP is more secure in the instance of PT servers.
Okay, first off, the Sandurr clan files are based on earlier releases. The CSM, or Clan / SoD Manager, or MultiManager is Sandurrs work, but there where Clan files by Operz?, QuantumFusion, Frogg?, MacMadness (for sure) and others which all use the same basic ASP code. (with tweaks)

Second, PHP [highlight]is not more secure[/highlight] than ASP / ASPX in any "intrinsic" way. Not for PT or any other system. The fact is, Gregoo is very good with PHP and with SQL and SQL injection is always on his mind when he writes his code. Destroyer created many of the other PHP site codes ("Painels" etc.) and many of those present similar insecurities.

The fact is that those original Clan files where written by and released from people who where trying to get Clans to JFW. (Just work) They didn't care if it was secure or not, because it wasn't meant to be used on servers open to players on the internet. It was only meant as a "bare bones" thing to let other developers see how it was done and write some "proper code" for them self. :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just mean to play offline myself so i wanna choose the easiest working clan system. So can any1 guide me to fix my problem or should i use other clan released?

Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/sharing-working-sandurrs-clan-system-238868/index5.html#post2131972
I found that i got error 11 to and find the solution in this link. But all the image are dead links, i can see the pictures to follow. Can any1 re-upload it?

First post from: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/sharing-working-sandurrs-clan-system-238868/
Error 11 - I got this error because the SQL server does not allow connect through TCP/IP you'll need to enable it.

You can just google "how to enable tcp/ip in sql 2005"

In order to connect to the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 remotely, TCP/IP needs to be enabled. This is disabled by default on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express edition. TCP/IP may also be manually disabled on other editions of Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
This article explains how to enable TCP/IP on Microsoft SQL Server 2005:

1. From the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 -> Configuration Tools, open the 'Microsoft SQL Server Configuration Manager'.
  2. Expand ‘SQL Server 2005 Network Configuration’, and then click ‘Protocols for <Instance Name>’.
    <Instance Name> is the name of the instance of Microsoft SQL Express being used by the GFI product.
  3. Right-click ‘TCP/IP’ and then click ‘Enable’. The icon for the protocol will change to show that the protocol is enabled.

After that is done, you should restart your computer.

That should help you.

Back