• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Clan Sod ERROR!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with SOD ranking. My sql is not writing some fields when I win in SOD CLAN even going to write the data immediately after the victory he starts showing this error. Does anyone know what can I do?
Secretary Karina also displays nothing ingame ...
Forgive my english I am Brazilian Rio Grande do Sul

detetive - Clan Sod ERROR! - RaGEZONE Forums

Det.Neto

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My Portuguese sux but... isn't that a generic .Net runtime error? May be worth recompiling the source against the CLR you have installed, or re-installing ... err, was it .Net 1.1 or .Net 2.0? I can't remember.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks al staff, reinstalled all the files here using the forum for the clan and sod, just could not score yet ... grateful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if you really want to try to debug the error, then we would need the "Details" ("Detalhes") of the bug report as an absolute minimum.

I believe when you open it up, you can copy and past the information rather than taking a screen capture. The text of the error report, we can translate automatically.

Better yet would be to run CSM from the VisualStudio IDE, and then you can actually see the code which is causing the exception, and set some watches to find out what data it's failing to manipulate, and in what way which causes the crash.

What you have given us so far is. "It crashes on me when I do it the same as everyone else and it doesn't crash for them. Why?" To which we can only answer "Dunno mate."

Actually, I could pretend I was Doctor Whos' robotic dog K9 and respond "Apologies; master. There is insufficient data for this unit to speculate upon a hypothesis at the present time. Probabilities encompass too many unknowns, and possible outcomes would take longer to catalogue than the question will remain relevant." But someone would probably have cut even him short with a "yes, all-right K9, we get the picture." long before he completed his line. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with SOD ranking. My sql is not writing some fields when I win in SOD CLAN even going to write the data immediately after the victory he starts showing this error. Does anyone know what can I do?
Secretary Karina also displays nothing ingame ...
Forgive my english I am Brazilian Rio Grande do Sul

Det.Neto
first re_installer NetFramework 2.0 or 3.5 ......
continue
edit files sql.dll , clan.dll with host = 127.0.0.1
untitled12.JPG - Clan Sod ERROR! - RaGEZONE Forums untitled13.JPG - Clan Sod ERROR! - RaGEZONE Forums untitled14.JPG - Clan Sod ERROR! - RaGEZONE Forums untitled15.JPG - Clan Sod ERROR! - RaGEZONE Forums
run file clansodmanager with IP 127.0.0.1 and run file multimanager with IP 127.0.0.1
good luck to you !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neither .Net 3 nor 3.5 will help. (unless you ported the source)

You need clean install of .Net 1.1 and 2.0 for the full system to work. But I honestly don't remember which parts of it require which framework.

It may help to install the SDK, rather than the End-User Runtime. (because that doesn't include all the assemblies ... which should be included with Windows, but some of the 1.0 / 1.1 ones where left out of a lot of XP discs. I have no idea if these where pre SP1 or OEM or what. I do know they where never in 2K, and you always had to use the SDK versions for it to work. Worse, I have sometimes had the latest official SDK which has what you need refuse to install because a newer EUR is already installed which doesn't contain all that you need. (was a massive part of why I hated .Net prior to v3)

You still have not provided the "crash details" Sheen and I ask you to. :eek:tt1: HexWorkshop screenies of sql and clan DLLs are not helpful. They certainly do not cause this crash, and we would not have asked for them. FWIW Thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, follows the error details.

ERROR DETAILS:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
debugging just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

Exception Text ************** **************
System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlNullValueException: Data is Null. You can not call this method, or property on Null values.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet (Object o, Type objType, String name, Object [] args, String [] paramnames, Boolean [] copyback)
at ClanSoDManager.frmMain.GetClanPoint (String & strClanName)
at ClanSoDManager.frmMain.Timer_Elapsed (Object sender, and ElapsedEventArgs)

Assemblies ************** Module (Assemblies) ************** Loaded
mscorlib
Version Set Module (Assembly): 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2494
Code Base: file :/ / / d :/ windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ClanSoDManager
Version Set Module (Assembly): 1.0.2523.31371
Win32 Version: 1.0.2523.31371
Code Base: file :/ / / C :/ SGPT / Turn% 20SOD.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Code Base:
System
Code Base: file :/ / / d :/ windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2495
Code Base: file :/ / / d :/ windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Version Set Module (Assembly): 7.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 7.10.6310.4
Code Base:
System.Data
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2365
Code Base: file :/ / / d :/ windows/assembly/gac/system.data/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2326
Code Base:
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2371
Code Base: file :/ / / d :/ windows/assembly/gac/system.xml/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.573
Code Base:
System.Data.resources
Code Base:
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Code Base:

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable debugging just in time (JIT), the configuration file of
application or computer (machine.config) must have the value
jitDebugging set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
activated.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</ Configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
instead of being treated by the dialog box.

Back