• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Classic Collection - 8in1 Korean Priston Tale Clients

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[SIZE=+2]Classic Collection
8in1 Korean Priston Tale Clients
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+1]What's all this?[/SIZE]
I'm offering the 4 most common and classic original Korean client executables, in both XTrap enabled and disabled variants in a single, standard Zip file 1.36Meg large, with a total "extracted" size of just over 24Meg!!!​
[SIZE=+1]Why?[/SIZE]
One of these clients is usually the basis of most of the "repacks" you find here, and elsewhere around the net. It's very handy to have them around, but normally downloading 24Meg is way too much. Even as .rar files each one usually takes up just under a Meg... so to get 2 variations of 4 clients in 1.4Meg is a big bonus on your bandwidth, and possibly on your hard disk.

Even if you just keep the files from this .zip around for reference they only take up 1.7Meg. The .zip it's self, you could keep on a 1.44 Floppy!

Comparing any "repack" client against the most appropriate one of these will teach you a lot.

The XTrap disabled versions are just a bonus for your reference. You could do it your self easily... but. Since people keep asking how to do it, here are 4 examples with "the answers on the back page". Try to do it your self, and compare the checksum of your version with the one I've provided. If they match, you got it right.:thumbup:
[SIZE=+1]How does it work?[/SIZE]
You don't need to know anything more than
  1. Extract the zip file
  2. Double click Extract.cmd
If you just want the files... do that. If you want to know how I achieved this compression feat, read on. Otherwise skip ahead.

The principal is that each of these files are based on the same code. Therefore they have numerous similarities. .zip files are crap with similarities across files, .7z, .rar and good old .tgz or .cab files are much better, ("Solid Archives") but... there is a method known as "Delta compression" which is even better!

Decent crackers often use it for their patches, Windows uses it for archiving system state files, and programmers use it for collecting all the edits they have made to a large source repository and passing them back to the group.

Most "Delta compression" software is, sadly, designed for that last purpose, and expects your data to be plain text. But there are a few solutions which are designed to be used on binary data. Most are commercial and the really good freeware ones often throw hits on Anti-Virus software, because they end up being used by crackers.

Anyway, I've used a couple to distribute individual "patches" for specific clients. One ( ) is ex-commercial software, and you may note the authors home page is now defunct, another ( ) is open source and now, also defunct in it's original form. It also required that the source and destination be the same size. is the most popular open source routine, but is not incredibly effective on executables. It's great from images and sound files, especially if they aren't compressed already. free, open source and specifically designed for patching executable binaries. So it's great even if the file sizes are different. So that's what I'm using.

Even if I pack up the command line version of 7Zip and the patch applier of bsdiff (bspatch.exe) it still takes up far less space than just compressing the files alone. (Admins, you could reduce the size of your client updates considerably using this method, just so you know)

Keeping the patches, and a base client and everything together, is fine. But you just want a way to get those clients out of there as easily as possible. So a little batch file wizardry comes into play.

If you are any good with the command line, all will be obvious. If not, you probably don't want to know, since it's not hard to learn. :wink:
[SIZE=+1]What exactly am I getting?[/SIZE]
Ultimately you will have Korean clients version 1855, 1869, 1871 & 1872 as well as "NoXTrap" versions of them. No assets, just the game.exe, named KPT18xx.exe or KPT18xx_NoXTrap.exe, where xx is the last two digits of the version number.

They are [highlight]not QuantumFusion[/highlight] versions. They aren't Nickette versions or Shagpub versions anything else. [highlight]They are not translated![/highlight] They are exactly as Yedang / Triglow distributed them. (except for the ones with XTrap requirement patched out)

So now you can see what each developer has done to modify these clients. Just compare it to the "pure" originals. (I may tutorial some good ways of doing that some time, if anyone is interested)​
[SIZE=+1]Downloads![/SIZE]
[strike]

[/strike]

Checksums (Don't use it if it's been hacked or corrupted)
Code:
[B]Adler32:[/B] 7D4E0CDD
[B]CRC32:[/B] 252CACFF
[B]MD5:[/B] E61CA03A11D5047B223C73931875FD47
[B]SHA-1:[/B] 3607CEFA98B76B1D0F58AE7C1BB3036C29EBE88E
[B]SHA-256:[/B] 672D5AEBCF9BD538C37AAD33D0713CC7037BA3BE2ABFDBDDD5D7D35FE8630222
[B]Tiger:[/B] 1C7B54C517806E7E8BC0D6F397E0C3909872E68EEA3D3100
[B]Whirlpool:[/B] 4A31CD9B961E7493D9AE5AC57611F943FCA1A1242944587195524666829B37EE831B4139D09944080F2E888679BE7925EDA0FFFA75ACDF09B9FBB6225D4A1B0E
Or, if you prefer to test after extraction, the SFV:-
Code:
7za.exe 1A160D6B
bin.7z 805A1FCB
bsd.zip 40F9CBDD
bspatch.exe 0CA20034
Extract.cmd E1B33BE5
s\nxt.cmd 6555F508
s\pch.cmd 2552B6B6
s\xt.cmd 7ED885B7
(Save as "ClassicCollection.sfv" in the extracted folder)​

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please help me replace this release if you have a copy in any form. Otherwise I'll have to just re-do all the work as I don't even have the scripts left. :(:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking SunnyZ... After some investigation and a deeper search I managed to find it! \o/

Back