Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clays Moderator Application- Aion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aliases:Clay

Email address:tarstar56@hotmail.com

Section you are applying for? Aion or Old Archives.
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for? Yes I have played Aion for over a year now. Im always happy to lend a hand around here especially in my favorite game section

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I have great listening skills. I will do whats right and not take my powers for granted such as abuse or ban steve because I hate steve. I will as always follow all rules and help out some people in the section. I will keep the section clean of leechers and spam.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I choose RaGEZONE About 2 years ago (this is my new account) because I had always been into servers. I came across it and decided to join such a great community. I can only say that it had made alot of changes.

Added
Location- US
TimeZone EST-5

Regards,
Clay

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good Luck! I Hope If you accepted in Aion Moderator.. you will help me until successful!

sory bad english :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back