Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean&Fresh Portfolio Template

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me know your feedback. i will be fully coding this with the jquery slider and posting it as a free template to download, you can customize every part of it, as the slider moves the title box will be edited with your new text. I would like your feedback as to what you think of it, im not used to creating portfolio templates but thought id give it a go. change is always good. and feedback is is great, i may alter some parts if anybody would consider using it in the future.

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay lets start!

1. Navigation looks kinda dumb, because there's first rounded style and than it actually moves to very sharp cornered style.

2. You should really change those "Services 1" etc.. too, because now when you check it, the links looks very dumb inside it (maybe align it different or something)

3. That "Hire me" and "Our Reviews" doesn't really go with the flow, because they are aligned wrong if you look at the rest of the site.

4. Those 3 "Heading" bars should atleast have same width that the text has under it.

That's all for now.

Reaction score
Its okay.. I guess, but its not great.. It looks kind of cheap and common. Try making it more unique!

All that pink r***s my eyes. :)

Creating A Thread

• Please when creating a thread please insure your post matches the correct section.
  • Please do not bump your threads
  • Please give credit if any is due.
  • Refrain from off topic threads this is the GFX section

Replies And Feedback

• Please respect all artist no matter their skill level.
  • Derogatory comments will be removed and infractions may be given.
  • Please give accurate feedback and explain your dislike or like

Complaints

• Complaints against section moderators should be addressed via private message to super mods.
  • Please do not complain about a member in a thread message your moderators.
  • Please refrain from post complaints due to personal preferences.
  • Any complaint about a thread should be sent via private message to your moderators
  • Complaints instigated by yourself will result in you being infracted
  • Unfounded complaints may result in personal infractions to your account.

Moderators have the right to change these rules as they see fit. Please check for updates
Please also follow community rules.

Just in case you didn't read the rules....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I could do with a coded slider. Not good at jquery tbh. Pm me a link when you're done please.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm i see one tiny little problem WHERE IS THE FOOTER ?:S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The picture was huge i had to remove it at the time. yet cheers for the advice. i am making some amendments to it, and will re-post

Back